Click here to VoTe for my bLoG!!!!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

"Mommy, Do I Look Pretty?"

These are the words I heard as I rounded the corner into my 3-year-old's bedroom today.  Lately, she has insisted on dressing herself.  While this new phase has been a much greater success than when my older daughter went through it, it is quite the opposite experience.

I still have to explain the concept of a cute fitted T vs. a baseball jersey to Abby {just did this 30 minutes ago, in fact}.  But, then, on the other end of the spectrum is Catie.  She would wear a boa, lipstick, and high heels daily if I'd let her.  Today, she has insisted on putting together her ensemble. I don't have the heart to tell her that some editing is needed.  Thankfully, it is not the most flamboyant I've seen. 

So, if you see our family out and about, that is not a tiny drag queen following us around.  It is, in fact, sweet Cate :)

Wave and smile..................

~ACZ

No comments:

Post a Comment