Click here to VoTe for my bLoG!!!!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Missing: One Golden Colored Fish

I knew it was a bad idea from the get go.  Abby is just not a responsible pet owner yet and has leaps and bounds to progress in this department.  I got her the fish anyway.  On my weekly pet check in the rooms, I noticed the inevitable.

So, here we go.............

MISSING:  One Gold Fish.  Last seen swimming in the tank pictured below.  Answers to the name of.......well, I guess we never named him ...her...it.  If seen swimming in your area, comment below.



~ACZ

Click on the button to your right to vote!

2 comments:

  1. Uhhhh, do you own a cat?? I had a tank full of fish and notice some would come up missing, until I found my cat sleeping on the top of the tank and I figured it out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No cat. He pulled a Nemo. There are tiny fishy remains wedged in the filter.

    ReplyDelete