Click here to VoTe for my bLoG!!!!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kerplooey

Do all 7-year-olds cry as much as mine does for every little thing?  I need to know.

Her book sack is too heavy, the door was closed too fast, her sock is twisted, she wanted the blue Powerade, she can't find her shoes, her tooth hurts, it's too late to go to the gym, she doesn't have a softball game, her room is too messy to clean, she's too tired to do homework, she thinks she bent her arm back all the way, she forgot her glove at the ballpark, Zac is looking at her, she doesn't want to wake up, she wants to wear pants, or tights, or shorts, or a headband, or a BRAID!!!!!!

It's all so dRaMaTiC!  I just looked at her and said, "Abby.  You. must.stop.this.  I am very close to jumping out of my bedroom window."  She has stopped.  It's a good thing because my window is only about 5 feet off the ground.  It would not have served much good.

~ACZ

No comments:

Post a Comment